Botanical Name: Vitis vinifera
Family Name: Vitaceae
Common Name: Grape seeds, grapes.
Part used: Grape seeds, extracts, grape seed oil, grape skins
Specific gravity: 0.885
Refractive index: 1.475-1.480
Optical rotation: For Grape fruit it is 1.472
Blends well with: It blends with Jojoba oil, Vitamin E oil and Lavender essential oil.
Uses: It helps to decrease the cholesterol level, suppress the development of different types of cancer.
Its oral intake reduces the problems associated with diabetes
Countries where it’s found:
Spain, France and Italy are the major producer of grape seed oil. Grape (Vitis vinifera) it’s a European species and native to central Asia. The oil of grape seed is used all over in the world in cooking, soaps etc.
The grapes are present in three different colors like crimson, black, dark blue, yellow, green, orange and pink. It’s a fruit which grows up in the clusters of 15 to 300. Its harvesting period varies from country to country. After the harvesting the seed is separated from grape and dried.
History of the Plant
The cultivation of this fruit began 6000-7000 years ago. It is originally from Asia and later on it is introduced in Europe and USA. Every part of this fruit is useful whether it is its skin, pulp, or seed. It has divine qualities to cure many diseases like cancer, diabetes, cataract, muscular degeneration etc. It is cultivated widely all over the world like in France, Spain, Italy, USA and China. It is also used in making vines.
The grape seeds are extracted from grapes and immediately dried. After this seed are milled and heated to make them perfect for oil extraction. When the seeds are perfectly heated the oil abstraction process took place.
Commonly known Benefits
1. Research lets that the linoleic acid present in Grape Seed Oil has anti-allergen, Acne reductive, moisture retaining properties. The total percentage of linoleic acid in grape is 73% which is very useful for the treatment of allergic reactions, atopic eczema and dry itchy skin
2. The grape seed is rich in nutrients which are very beneficial in protection against UV radiation. It is also found that it also lightens the effect of sunburn and age spots.
3. Some studies showed that the oral consumption of grape seed abstract in the form of capsules two to three times a day lowers the risk of cancer and liver damage. It also helps in solving other side effects of chemotherapy.
4. The grape seed oil reduces the skin problems like wrinkles, stretch marks, saggy skin. It is suggested that if you apply this oil on the skin daily overnight it will decrease the skin problems.
The grape has significant antioxidants in all of its forms and that are whole grapes, raisins, red wine, grape seed oil and its extracts. Till now there are no side effects of grape seed oil but its overdose may result in headache, nausea and dizziness. Overall it’s the best to use this oil in your daily routine work.
Beach Stone Enterprises Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (India) is manufacturer, supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Shop pure Grape seed Oil in India
• Wholesale rate Grape seed Oil in India
• Leading Manufacturers of Grape seed Oil in India
• Grape seed Oil Exporters from India
• Grape seed Oil Suppliers in Delhi Based Company